Protect-A-Boots solve the problem of burning and cracking plug boots and wires from header and engine heat.
Protect-A-Boots are made from a high temperature resistant basalt fiber material and treated with a proprietary coating, Protect-A-Boots provide spark plug boot and wire protection from extreme under hood heat and helps prevent burn-through, hardening and cracking of boots.
Our 6’’ Protect-A-Boots come with a reinforcement ring at the base for easy plug removal during maintenance. When working on boots with tight bends, try our ringless 8’’ Protect-A-Boot (only in silver or Titanium™) instead. For thicker boots, like MSD or Taylor’s, we recommend our Protect-A-Boot™ Sleeves; the 1.25’’ diameter will allow for a simple install.
- Ultimate protection for spark plug boots & wires
- Non-flammable & protects against chemicals & resists water
- Universal fit for most straight or angled boot
- Double-wall construction for added durability
- Cool carbon fiber look
- Boots measure 6" L
- 2 boots per pack
- Reinforcement ring at the base for easy plug removal during maintenance
|“WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov”|