Riding in a Jeep® is great fun except for the truck's propensity for interior noise that makes it difficult to engage in conversations or even enjoy vehicle audio systems. Now there is an easy solution. Boom Mat's new Jeep Wrangler Sound Deadening HeadLiner provides a simple pre-shaped peel and stick kit that dresses up the interior of Jeep hard tops while minimizing annoying outside noise and vibrations while insulating from exterior weather conditions. Installed Boom Mat's new Sound Deadening Headliner has been tested to reduce noise levels from 3 to 4 decibels. This is a significant change in sound level that will improve overall interior acoustics so Jeep occupants can enjoy audio system and have conversations without excessive and irritating noise distractions. Leather Look Sound Deadening HeadLiner is available in black and gray for 4-door and 2-door Jeep Wranglers 2007 to 2010 hard tops as well as 4-door and 2-door Jeep® Wranglers 2011 to 2013 hard tops.
- Headliner reduces noise levels 3 to 4 decibels
- Reduces radiant heat from roof
- Improves acoustics inside
- A significant change in noise level that will make it easier to have conversations & enjoy your favorite music
- Leather Look finish is easy to clean
- Durable for extreme offroading
|“WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov”|