CryO²™ is a revolutionary product designed to reduce air and fuel temperatures thus creating power. Through the science of aerodynamics and cryogenics, Design Engineering has developed a system to harness the cryogenic properties of liquid CO₂ to lower the intake charge temperature by up to 50°F. The system is modular and can be easily expanded. The CryO²™ system provides two methods for cooling the air charge and one for cooling fuel, all utilizing the same burst of liquid CO₂. CO₂ is readily available at any welding or medical supply locations or where paintball guns are charged. The Power of COOL - Welcome to the future of power. Learn more here. The foundation to every CryO²™ system.
- The foundation of every CryO²™ system
- 10 pound CO₂ Tank (6.75" dia. base, 20" tall)
- Tank mounting brackets (10 lb dia. max 7.375" - min. 6.875")
- Cryogenic solenoid valve
- 14 ft. stainless steel braided supply line
- Arming, activation and WOT switches
- Includes CO₂ fittings and electrical hardware
NOTE: Kit necessary to utilize CryO²™ components. Only one kit is needed to operate all components.
|“WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov”|