Made from double-wall high temperature resistant glass fiber material, Protect-A-Boots™ provide spark plug boot and wire protection from extreme heat and helps prevent burn-through, hardening and cracking of boots.
- Helps protect spark plug wires & boots from excessive engine heat
- Easy Installation: Just slip on spark plug boot for maximum protection
- Withstands temperatures up to 1200°F
- Woven from high temperature fiberglass material
- Double-wall construction for added durability & abrasion resistance
- Length: 7” (178mm)
- No restricting steel ring
|“WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov”|
Customers Also Viewed
As low as $23.07
DEI Heat Sheath GOLD™ is manufactured from our high temperature Metalized Polyimide lamination, bonded to a robust 20oz. heat treated glass fiber base material, the DEI line of GOLD™...
High temperature Metalized Polyimide lamination, bonded to a robust 20oz heat treated glass fiber base material, Heat Shroud GOLD™ will protect and keep components cool in the most demanding...
As low as $23.92
Protective Easy Loom™ Split Sleeves offer a clean, classy way to protect exposed wires, cables and hoses on trucks, SUV's and powersport vehicles including ATVs and UTVs. Superior in style and...
As low as $25.04
Black Titanium Exhaust Wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material then woven into a proprietary weave. Black Titanium wrap is engineered to be...