Ny-Trex NpC – Progressive Nitrous Controller
Ny-Trex™ NpC – Progressive Nitrous Controller and Data Logger
Precision Nitrous Controller Replaces Primitive Knob & Switch Units
Ny-Trex™, a division of Design Engineering Inc. (DEI), proudly introduces its all new Progressive Nitrous Controller and Data Logger—the Ny-Trex NpC, a welcome addition to replace primitive knob and switch units.
The Ny-Trex NpC nitrous controller provides expert tuning of a nitrous system through a windows-based graphical interface providing a wide range of data-logging aids for precision tuning including: throttle position, RPM, and vehicle speed. This advanced nitrous controller and data logger also provides independent control of two stages of N2O. The unit, with its complete data logging capabilities and computer software, provides users with the analysis they need to quickly tune any N2O system for maximum performance.
The Ny-Trex NpC is a step ahead of the competition as the only unit that provides both programmable window switches and multiple inputs and outputs. The non-linear progressive ramping function gives the user ultimate control over wheel-spin, allowing nitrous to be engaged only when needed. With the ability to log throttle position, RPM, vehicle speed, status of all inputs and outputs including two wide band O2 sensors and two 0-5V analog inputs, nothing was overlooked!
The unit can be easily installed. Heavy duty industrial grade clamping terminal blocks eliminate the need for soldering or crimping. The NpC comes complete with all installation and operating instructions, software CD, and USB cable for plug-and-play operation.
Features & Benefits
• PC graphic interface programmability, data logging, and real-time parameter viewing
• Two independently-programmable progressive nitrous stages
• Two flexible 0-5 Volt analog inputs for logging sensor outputs such as wide-band O2
• Programmable auto-purge when system is armed
• Programmable general purpose input/output (GPIO) terminal
• Heavy-duty industrial grade clamping terminal blocks
• Compact size: 4.1”L x 2.8”W x 1.1”H