CryO2™ is a revolutionary product designed to reduce air and fuel temperatures thus creating power. Through the science of aerodynamics and cryogenics, Design Engineering has developed a system to harness the cryogenic properties of liquid CO2 to lower the intake charge temperature by up to 50°F. The system is modular and can be easily expanded. The CryO2™ system provides two methods for cooling the air charge and one for cooling fuel, all utilizing the same burst of liquid CO2. CO2 is readily available at any welding or medical supply locations or where paintball guns are charged. The Power of COOL - Welcome to the future of power. Learn more here. The foundation to every CryO2™ system.
- The foundation of every CryO2™ system
- 10 pound CO2 Tank (6.75" dia. base, 20" tall)
- Tank mounting brackets (10 lb dia. max 7.375" - min. 6.875")
- Cryogenic solenoid valve
- 14 ft. stainless steel braided supply line
- Arming, activation and WOT switches
- Includes CO2 fittings and electrical hardware
NOTE: Kit necessary to utilize CryO2™ components. Only one kit is needed to operate all components.
|“WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov”|